Accreditation is applied for at the:
- The Netherlands Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (NSPRM/VRA) - 11 points have been granted
- The European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) - 9 European CME credits points have been granted
- The NAPA - 11 points have been granted
- The Accreditation agency Nurse Practioners Register - 11 points have been granted
The accreditation granted by NSRM (rehabilitation medicine) is also valid for other medical specialists in the Netherlands. The accreditation falls in the part that the medical specialist is allowed to follow outside of his/her own field.
We will send certificates to participants with other professions.
- KNGF - physiotherapists (er wordt een certificaat verstrekt waarmee de fysiotherapeut punten kan toevoegen aan het kwaliteitsdeel, voor meer informatie zie BOCK- beleidsdocument)
If you have any questions concerning the accreditation, please contact us on this email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org